Reeds Advisory Services , a registered and Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) approved firm, is among the leading professional firms in providing audit, tax and advisory services to established, emerging corporate and individuals. Reeds, which is also approved auditors for European Union Delegation Funded projects and USAID funded projects, provides a range of professional services with a focus on audit, tax, risk advisory, restructuring and transaction support, business reviews, among others.
We have situational vacancies for our Lusaka and Southern Regional Offices, and, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced individuals for the following vacancy:
- Reporting to Senior Manager, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Loading accounting and tax Information onto Pastel and ZRA portal for various clients
- Analysing and preparation of various management accounts and tax reports
- Collecting and sorting client data, and assisting supervisors in finalization of various analytical due diligence reports
- Systematic filing on soft and hard copies, and liaising with clients on best record management practices
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary specialist review documents and lodging them into systems for client tests analysis.
- Identify and communicate potential material inefficiencies and reporting the same to supervisors
- Identify performance improvement of financial and operations
Qualifications and Experience
- A recognised university degree in accounting, business, information technology, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in a professional services environment, consulting or industry, with ability to lead a small team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Integrity, a willingness to learn and an excellent work ethic
- Readiness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
- Preferred member of the professional and regulatory body, or willing to under-take assessment registration exams
Application should be to the following:
The Managing Director,
Reeds Advisory Services Ltd,
Plot 19013, Parliament Road,
PO Box 32481,
Note: Hard copy application will be rejected. All applications should be soft copies.